Items will ship within 1-2 days of payment being received and confirmed. I usually ship USPS First Class Mail. If you want to upgrade to priority or insured contact me and I will adjust the shipping charges. Since I cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages, please let me know if you'd like to add insurance. It is only $1.75 for the first $50 and worth it I think.
Also I am not responsible for any customs issues or charges related to international borders. Your are on your own there. I will of course complete all declarations necessary on my end.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are FINAL as each piece is handmade and unique. However, if there is damage to the jewelry itself, or if you find you just really do not like it -- I will gladly replace it with a store credit for Second Nature Designs.
On a case by case basis, I will determine if your money should be refunded if you have already received the item.
Most likely it will be an in-store credit with Second Nature Designs.0
If an item is returned for store credit or refund the original purchase must be returned postage prepaid by reputable carrier of your choice with delivery confirmation which you pay for then I will cover all shipping expenses to re-ship any replacements if its for damaged goods that is an error on my part. If nothing is damaged, you will pay all shipping costs for a reshipment of another item.
Please note: my earrings (hook type) do not come with backs unless the type of hook requires them and then I do provide them.
My pictures of my jewelry clearly and accurately represent the items. I take my pictures in natural daylight to give the most clear and accurate representation.
"Buyers' Remorse" or "change of heart" for any reason are not really good grounds for a refund or replacement. However, I want you to be happy with your purchase so please:
1) exercise good judgment before placing your order and ask any questions you may have. I will happily respond promptly.
2) understand that I must be contacted in order to understand the reasons for the refund or exchange.
3) under most circumstances, a store credit will be issued rather than a refund.
4) I do not reimburse shipping unless it is an error on my part.
5) I want you to be happy with your jewelry purchase and I will go to great lengths to achieve this, but not to my detriment. I treat people how I would expect to be treated -- with respect. I believe that honesty and integrity are the most important characteristic one should have in their business and personal affairs. Bearing that in mind, do not mistake my kindness for foolishness. I have been around the proverbial block more than once and have a couple of Ph.D's from the School of Hard Knocks. So please, just communicate nicely and good things will follow. Thank you.